Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

Sunday's Facebook Challenge #6 - Spooky & Scary

Hey Lovlies!

I hope you have a nice and wonderful Sunday, I am sitting in the living room and the sun is shining through the windows, we had a great weekend with a lot of sunshine and nice temperature. It was great to have a walk outside in the beautiful autumnal countryside.

So well, let's get started with some stamping for Sunday's Challenge on this Facebook Page.

This weeks theme was "Spooky and Scary - It's Halloween soon, so let's get the scare factor on" Yes, indeed, it's about one and  a half week until Halloween so this is a great choice.
To be honest, things that scare me a lot, are spiders, so I went with a Halloween'ish spider manicure:



As a base, I used this beautiful orange from Essence - Miami Heat in two coats:



Then I used the Bundle Monster plate: BM 13 and P2 eternal to stamp the spider, the net and the french accent on the ring finger:

 
 
 
 
 
 


1 Kommentar: