Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

Halloween Challenge - Inspired by a Scary Movie

Hello Lovlies,

this is it, the Halloween Challenge 2012 is almost done, can't believe, how fast the time flew.

Well today's theme is inspired by a scary movie.

I want to tell you a little story, why I chose this movie. So I was about 9 or 10 years old, when I went to another girls birthday, we had fun and then she asked if we wanted to watch that movie. I have no idea which one of the series it was, but it just was with Freddy Krueger. The night, when I came home, I did not want to go to bed. I was afraid, that he would come into my dreams and would kill me, I did not realize, that this was just a movie.

So this is my Freddy Krueger inspired manicure:


Index and ringfinger are inspired by his jumper he is wearing, the other ones are inspired by his skin.



The red is NYC Madison Avenue the brown is Manhattan St. Honore - one coat each


Then I used NYC City Blackout and Cheeky's image plate CH 10 for the stripes and a foil and Manhattan Pumpkin Carrot Pie for the skin - image.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen