Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

Halloween Challenge - Freestyle Halloween

Hello there,

another day of our Halloween Challenge (please, check out the Facebook Page)

So today's theme is great, it's a freestyle one, everything is possible, so I thought about the idea of a MUMMY.

Well, the inspiration came from this blog, a great one and her water marbles are awesome.

So this is my interpretation:



This is what I used: OPI Alpine Snow - P2 Sandy Time - Essence Stamping Polish on white - Essence Nail Art Pen in Black (well actually it's a matte one, but you don't see it because of the topcoat)



First I applied 2 coats of OPI's Alpine Snow:



Then I did the water marble in that way, you find it on the blog, by using OPI Alpine Snow and P2 Sandy Time and finished with one coat of Essence BTGN Top Sealer.




For the mummy's "face and eyes" I used Essence's Nail Art Pen and the Stamping Polish and a dotting tool and finished with the Essence Top Sealer.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen