Montag, 1. Oktober 2012

Halloween Challenge for October

Hello there,
October is one of my favourite months, it's going to be autumn!

And October also means, it's Halloween, one of my favourites, so there is a challenge I want to participate, you could find it on that facebook-page.

And this is the plan, for the challenges:

 
So, today, it's Trick or Treats and that is always assotiated with Candycorn, and this is my interpretation on that  - a watermarble:
 
 

I used P2 pearly yellow as a base (2 coats):


And then the watermarbling with OPI Alpine Snow, Essence Miami Heat, P2 Pearly yellow:




To be honest, in my mind, it looked a lot better than in the reality, I am a bit dissapointed of it, but watermarbling is not my best nail art, just wanted to try something new.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I think this is a great water marble...they can be so finicky....lovley!!

    AntwortenLöschen