Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Sunday Facebook Challenge - Birthstone Colour - Emerald Green

Hi there,

today's theme of the facebook stamping group is "Birthstone Colour"

I am born in May, so my color is EMERALD

Emerald is a symbol for rebirth and it should grant youth, good fortune and forsight to the owner. 


The word origin is Smaragdós/Greek or Smaragdus/Latin wich is translated as green gem. Emerald itself is derived from Esmeralda/Esmeraldus (vulgar Latin) a  variant of the Latin word Smaragdus.




Actually, there are some greens in my stash, but it took me a while to find the perfect green for this nail art.

China Glaze Jolly Holly & Glittering Garland are the both greens I used - I used the first one in two coats over Essie Help me grow and sealed it with Essence BTGN Top Sealer. Then I used a sponge and Glittering Garland to put it on the tips.
I stamped with H&M Golden Treasure and Konad m78. Actually this is one of my favourite image plates! I finished my stamping with Essence BTGN Top Sealer.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen