Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013

P2 Pool Side Party Limited Edition & Bloglovin

Hi there,

first if you still want to follow my blog, as there won't be the GFC Reader any time soon, you can do so, by following me on bloglovin

P2 just released their new Limited Edition called Pool Side Party.

The colours just screaming summer, sun and sea! 



Turquoise Sky und Blue Lagoon
are the two polishes I bought!

top turquoise sky, bottom blue lagoon
Both of them remind me of the blue deep ocean and I think they match pretty well.

Blue lagoon is a deep blue, while turquoise sky is a nice turquoise shade, that reminds me of Essie's Where's my Chauffeur?





Base: P2 Base+Care Coat
2 Coats of the P2 polishes
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Insta Dri




They were easy to apply and would be a one coater, although I used two coats of both of the colours.

I got them here in Germany in the dm drugstore for 2,25€ per 12ml.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen